Community Systems Digital Economic Development University training program is specially designed to put the skills economic developers need to compete in today’s digital age at the lowest cost possible. Each Digital EDU training module contains valuable information to help your community craft a winning digital strategy and successfully compete online. This training program is self-paced so you can complete the modules at times that are most convenient for you! Featuring guest speakers from notable organizations such as Atlas Advertising, Tennessee Valley Authority, Orlando Economic Development Commission, Columbus Region and more, our Digital EDU training modules and certification tracks feature industry-specific tips and real-life examples and applications in areas of digital marketing, business development, and research.
- Session 14 - Proactively Responding to Digital Prospects
- Session 13 - Capturing Leads and Managing Prospects Using CRM Tools
- Session 12 - Using LinkedIn to Drive Stakeholder and Prospect Engagement
- Session 11 - Leveraging Search Engines to Drive Traffic to Your EDO Website
- Session 10 - Using Digital Tools to Generate Leads to Your EDo
- Session 9 - Setting Goals and Measuring Website Performance