When you submit a bug, error, or malfunction on your site or any of our products this is the process we use to diagnose and resolve the issue.
1. The issue is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A ticket is created, and the priority is assessed.
3. If not a P1 or P2 category, the issue will be assessed at the weekly estimation meeting.
4. Here the issue is given an allotted amount of time to be fixed.
5. On Thursday, the issues will be tasked out to the developers to be worked on.
6. Once fixed, the issue will be tested in QA and support will inform the customer of the fix.